Terms and Conditions
Thanks for viewing our web site.
The phrase 'us' or 'we' is utilised to designate the site operator . The expression 'you' refers back to the individual or viewer of the web site.
The usage of this website is governed by way of the subsequent terms:
- The subject matter of the pages of this web site is good for your basic knowledge and usage only. It's susceptible to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties offer any warranties or reassurances regarding the dependability, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and products seen or provided on this internet site for any particular purpose. You accept that this sort of advice and materials might have inaccuracies or mistakes and we specifically exclude accountability for any such irregularities or faults to the fullest extent allowed legally.
- Your utilization of any data or materials on this web site is wholly at your own risk, by which we shall not be liable. It shall be your individual responsibility to ensure that any items, services or details obtainable through this web site meet your particular requirements.
- This internet site contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This information consists of, but isn't limited to, the style, structure, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is disallowed apart from in agreement with the copyright statement, which makes up part of these t's and c's.
- All trade marks mentioned in this internet site which aren't the property of, or accredited to, the owner are identified on the web site.
- Unauthorised using this web site may bring about claims for damages and also be a criminal offence.
- Every now and then this website might also incorporate hyperlinks to other sites. These kind of links are given for your convenience and to provide more data. They do not mean that we promote the site(s). We have no liability for the content material of the linked web site.
- Your usage of this site and any dispute coming out of any use of the website is subject to the law regulations of Great Britain.